OpenNet Pte Ltd (‘OpenNet’) is committed to achieve and maintain high standards of business conduct.
To achieve this, OpenNet’s employees1 and stakeholders2 are encouraged to report cases about acts or omissions by an employee of OpenNet, such cases include but are not limited to malpractices, illegal acts or failure to comply with regulatory requirements, for example:
- Misappropriation of funds
- Accepting bribes
- Conflict of interest in business dealings
- Falsified reporting to regulatory authorities
- Falsified financial reporting
- Employees include all persons having a contract of employment, whether temporary or permanent, with the Company, excluding Board of Directors.
- Stakeholders include business partners, contractors and suppliers.
For detailed procedures, please refer to our whistle blowing policy.